Category: CABALLOS MARTINCHO. Centro ecuestre.
Address: Carretera de Ejea de los Caballeros – Luesia, km. 12,5
50.619 Farasdués. (Zaragoza).
Tel. No.: 618 569 038
Fax No.: –
The equestrian centre Caballos de Martincho is located in Farasdués, a small town in the municipality of Ejea de los Caballeros (12 km away from Farasdués), in Cinco Villas (Zaragoza).
The equestrian centre facilities are built on a surface of 4 hectares, 200 metres away from Farasdués’s centre.
- Stables for animals.
- Two wooden fences to work with the horses and for the beginners lessons.
- Fenced track (20×40 metres ) with sandy soil.
- Ramp to get on the horse for people with impaired mobility.
- Shadow area with four picnic tables.
- Leisure area with playground for children.
- Booth with built-in closet, toilet and shower at the guest’s disposal.
The centre offers the following equipment for the guests to use:
- Complete horse equipment (protections, saddle, leashes and halter).
- Spurs, whips…
- Security helmets (use is mandatory).
- Leg warmers.
- Security vests for school children.
- Obstacles to jump.