This park is one of the pieces that make up Ciudad del Agua (water city) in Ejea. It is located in the south side of the town, within the neighborhood of La Llana. This park has a surface of 55.600 m2 and a lake perimeter of 2.517 metres. There, a pathway signaled with posts has been designed with leisure features that you can discover along the way.
- Perimeter pathway with walking path and cycle track
- Footbridge over the water
- Gardens with urban furniture
- Resting and picnic areas
- Stretches of land for fishing
- Pier for leisure boats
- Observatory for bird-watching with informative boards
- Integration of existing vegetation with new species
- A park for children and a park for the elderly
- Auditorium for 600 people
- Parking lots and several accesses through the surrounding road network.
The features of Parque Lineal del Gancho offer a broad diversity of options for citizens to coexist: walking on foot, sailing or bike riding, running, bird-watching or enjoying the views, fishing, musical shows, water sports like rowing, there are picnic and resting areas, playgrounds for children and workout machines for the elderly. All of this while keeping the greatest respect towards the environment.